Underground Mine Laser Scanning
CONTACT US FOR DELIVERY AND PRICING
Laser scanning is quickly becoming the technology of choice to rapidly survey large areas of underground mines including;
• Blocked Ore Passes
• Survey of caved in areas
• Undercut and overcut measurements
• Waste fills
• Large excavations (fan chambers – pump stations)
The ability to mount a laser scanner on a remote vehicle means that these surveys can be conducted without putting personnel at risk.
Australian Droid + Robot use the Clickmox versatile 3D Scanner which is capable of both high-resolution stationary scans and continuous scans.
Our services include:
- Mobile and Stationary Laser Scanning
- Point cloud generation, mesh and surfaces creation
- As-built drawings from point cloud and various calculations such as areas and volumes.